Saturday, June 5, 2010

SATSCHOOL IN THE CITY

YAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
school holiday finally arrive....oh so happy XD
but , my results are not very good.my mom is not really happy
oh how i wish i got all As..........................
owwww im going 2 my friend house next tuesday how luxuries.........
many of my friends will be there along KYAAAAA we r going to have lots of fun
hum........hope the time dosent move so fast.......

KYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to midvalley with my friends again so happy but, in the same time, the movie we planning 2 watch is not acceptable because is 18 ABOVE T . T
but, we r so and excited.me and my other friends are going to shop till the bottom of this shopping mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS : I will gone crazy when it comes 2 shopping.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOPPIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment