Saturday, June 5, 2010

SHOP OF THE DAY

YESTERDAY,i went shopping.My mom bought a watch for my sister.so i said i want one.my mom say no.so okloh.then,i dint do any faces or beg her but shhe say u want which watch.i was suprised.mostly,she wont buy for me but o well.she bought but then,let sister scold.because the watch cost RM199.00

then, my mom want to buy the shoes she has been wanting seen then.so,well waiting for the shoes,a very fat woman came and ask her fat daughter [its in the gen XD ] want to buy that shoes.but when the salesman give my mom the shoes she ask,that woman gave up and to the other side which is brand 'green mode'.
hen i tell my mom pleaselah people she your own daughter firstlah.her stomach is bigger the her BOOBS pleaselah so ugly people sitting at the food court will puke when see them or they will fall down because each step,will cause earthquake.plus u r fat.still want 2 wear tight sharp colour purple t-shirt.OMG please lah THINK OF YOUR BODY SHAPE FIRST.LIKE I ALSO WILL THINK MAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the moral of this story :PEOLE OUT THERE PLEASE TAKE CARE OF FASHION SENSE OR MORRE FASHION DESIGNERS WILL DIE [ not talking about myself ]

No comments:

Post a Comment